Monday 7 October 2013

Insta Monday- spoonforkbacon


It's that time of the week again! Today on insta monday, we have @spoonforkbacon, made up of photographer Teri Lyn Fisher and food stylist Jenny Park. A reason why I (Christabel) wanted to write about them is because I am a big fan of their book, Tiny Food Party. They post photos of meticulous-styled food of different cultures and recipes for budding cooks as well.


Pumpkin beer cheese soup! 
 
This picture has received many compliments from other fellow instagrammers and will be a treat that will give people warmth during the colder days (that are on their way very very soon) Also, I love to drink pumpkin soup due to its smooth and creamy texture and flavourful taste, so I firmly believe that this will taste better than a normal pumpkin soup as there is the addition of beer and cheese to enhance the flavours of this delicacy.



As a main course, this risotto is absolutely stunningly beautiful and I bet it tastes good too! Risotto is not very common in Singapore, as we eat porridge instead, so this photo makes me drool and wanting to try something new.




Sweet Cream corn ice cream

A exquisite twist on the childhood favourite of ice cream and bread. This homemade dish of theirs reminds me of the past and is something that I wish to make in the future.




Last of all, In-N-Out! This is the one place I want to visit when I go to the US. (The other being Taco Bell). Christabel will hate me for posting this due to her hatred for fried/fast food.


Check out their website at www.spoonforkbacon.com for colourful photos that will make you want to take up cooking (if you haven't already done so)!


-Ruth and Christabel



 

No comments:

Post a Comment